Offers and Menu Terms and Conditions
50% off , on Main Food only, valid for In House dining or Take Away (Collection ),from A’la Carte Menu, for orders over £25/-, not to be used with any other offer.(Voucher to be presented, for offer usage, and informed before placing order, does not includes Sea food , Game.
- All offers must be booked in advance .
- You must let server know before the start of service that which promotional offer you wish to avail, the offer otherwise may not be offered .
- £5/- take out offe. , Minimum spend £25/-, only one voucher per order, not valid with any other offer. does not applies on set meals.
- Sunday Lunch Buffet, Adult £8.95 per head, Children 4-10yrs £5.95, below 4yrs eat for Free, (Max 2 children per couple )discretionary 10% service charge applies .
- Free delivery , for orders over £18/-, within 3 mile radius, above 3mile extra charge. To be checked with operator as per the distance .
- Early Bird discount, of 10%, before 6.30pm,not valid with any other offer.
- Tuesday to Saturday , (Lunch ) 12pm to 1500hrs, last order 14.45hrs, (Dinner ) 1730 to 2300hrs, Sunday 12pm to 1500hrs and 1730hrs to 2230hrs.
- All discounts are normally on mains only unless specified .
- Management can withdraw any discounts anytime without any notice.
- All voucher promotions are only valid with original vouchers only .
- Management reserves the right to change anything without any notice .
- 10% Service Charge is discretionary for the customer and shall be levied at the billings . Please ask the server to remove if you wish this not to be paid
- Rights of admission and service reserved .
Website Terms and Conditions
The term Bombay Mela or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website. The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.